Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on New Wave Soccer Conditioning's website. On some pages, you can order products/subscriptions, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
The Way We Use Information
The information that you provide is used soley for New Wave Soccer Conditioning. We do not share your information. Our primary purpose for maintaining your information is to verify the purchaser in the event of losing a username or password.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by sending your name and email address you used to purchase the program to email@example.com. Because New Wave Soccer Conditioning is one time fee we do not send credit card information to anyone. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable
information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Terms & Conditions of Service
- Customer agrees the service shall not be used to post or transmit any unlawful, illegal, obscene, or pornographic information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law, including without limitation the US export control laws and regulations; or post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, worm, cancelbot or other harmful component.
- Customer agrees that New Wave Soccer makes no claims nor guarantees regarding customer's web site performance, number of visitors, or sales the web site may generate, and will not be held liable.
- Customer agrees that any unsolicited mass e-mail campaigns associated with web site or co-located server will result in immediate termination of service.
- Customer agrees that they are completely responsible for all data hosted on shared or co-located server, including security of said data, and shall hold New Wave Soccer harmless for liability in the event of data loss, corruption, and/or deletion.
- Customer agrees they shall be responsible for communicating and enforcing with its own authorized users with respect to the service and terms and conditions, and for handling all complaints and trouble reports made by its own authorized users.
- Customer agrees that service shall be automatically renewed for successive terms and payment for services are made in advance. Failure to pay any outstanding invoice by specified due date will lead to suspension of services with reinstatement only upon receipt of payment. No refunds or credits shall be earned for lapse of payment.
- Customer agrees that in the event of default in the payment of any amount due, and if this account is placed in the hands of an agency or attorney for collection or legal action, all fees and costs incurred will be added to the net invoice costs, as permitted by laws governing these transactions. All case venues will be in Lancaster, PA.
- Customer agrees that New Wave Soccer reserves the right to change rates and charges for services. Revisions of the applicable rates and charges will become effective following a thirty (30) day written notification by New Wave Soccer to the Customer.
- Customer agrees that the service is provided "as-is" without any warranties of any kind. If Customer is dissatisfied with the service or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of New Wave Soccer in operating the service, Customer's sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate this agreement and discontinue using the service.
INFORMATION IN THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. New Wave Soccer, INC. AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AS AN OWNER OR MANAGING AGENT ("Infusion"), SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITES. IF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OR THE EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY SET FORTH HEREIN IS HELD INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN INFUSION'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO U.S. $100.00.
You may view, copy or print pages from this site solely for personal, noncommercial purposes. You may not otherwise use, modify, copy, print, display, reproduce, distribute or publish any information from this site without the express permission of Infusion. At any time Infusion may without notice make changes to this site or to the services or products described in this site.
Information on this web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Infusion, may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this information at any time without notice.Any comments or materials sent to Infusion including feedback data, such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like regarding the content of any such documents (collectively "Feedback"), shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Infusion shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such feedback and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute the feedback to others without limitation. Further, Infusion shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such feedback.Information Infusion publishes on the World Wide Web may contain references or cross references to Infusion and/or Infusion's subsidiaries products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that Infusion intends to announce such products, programs, or services in your country. Consult your local Infusion contact for information regarding the products, programs and services which may be available to you.Infusion makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site, which you may access through this one. When you access a non-Infusion web site, please understand that it is independent from Infusion, and that Infusion has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a non-Infusion web site does not mean that Infusion endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature. The Infusion service and product names identified in this site are trademarks or service marks of Infusion. All other products or services referenced in this site are the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
All Infusion web site design, text, graphics, and the
selection and arrangement thereof are the copyrighted works of New Wave Soccer© 2002. All rights reserved.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program, or the Strength and Conditioning services sold through the Program. There are no guarantees that the individual user of the NewWaveSoccer.com program will achieve a specific level of strength, speed, agility, footwork development, balance, flexibility, anaerobic/aerobic conditioning, or improvement in overall soccer ability. There are also no guarantees of injury prevention to the individual user of the NewWaveSoccer.com program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
By joining the NewWaveSoccer.com Affiliate Program, you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated the desirability of participating in the program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee, or statement other than as written in this Agreement.
Reprinted, by permission, from W. B. Allerheiligen, 1994, "Stretching and warm-up" in Essentials of strength training
and conditioning, NSCA, edited by T. R. Baechle
(Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics), 301, 302, 303, 304, 311.
Reprinted, by permission, from T. R. Baechle, R. W. Earle, & W. B. Allerheiligen, 1994, "Strength training and spotting
techniques" in Essentials of strength training and conditioning,
NSCA, edited by T. R. Baechle (Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics),
354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 361,362, 369, 370, 374, 375, 378, 379, 381, 385, 389, 391.
Reprinted, by permission, from D. A. Chu, 1995, Power
(Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics), 29, 44, 47, 53, 76.
Reprinted, by permission, from D. A. Chu, 1996, Explosive
power & strength,
(Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics), 45-46.
Reprinted, by permission, from D. A. Chu, 1998, Jumping
into plyometrics, 2nd ed.
(Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics), 80, 81, 83, 87, 90, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 133, 135.
Reprinted, by permission, from G. T. Moran & G. H. McGlynn, 1997, Cross-Training for sports, (Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics), 51, 52, 66, 67, 69.
Reprinted, by permission, from M. Arthur & B. Bailey,
1998, Complete conditioning for football, (Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics),